Sunday 17 July 2011

development of paper

...the paper its nearly complete having worked 24/7 on it during the past week...just having trouble with the end, always seems to serve a problem? anyway I plan to complete tomorrow with conclusion and a few other checks and then i can get started on the PP..tired out I must say..5000 words!!
However whats good is I have found by the writing the paper it has present me with something that is more confirmed now, I guess it has helped me to confirm my ideas and realise some news along the way. I found a paper by chance yesterday..Reflections on interactions in virtual worlds and their implication for learning art and design by Dr Julia Gaimster (London College of Fashion) 2008.

I am still following steve wheelers blog...its great and serves particulary well for my research
http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.com/
file:///G:/mebner/web-20-technology-future-interfaces-for-technology-enhanced-learning

Ive order a book called Second Lives: a journey through virtual worlds by Tim Guest

Yesterday I found a by chance a website called scribd..lots of books, papers etc which can be downloaded and put on your own virtual shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment