Friday 9 September 2011

product or process?

read steve wheelers blog (august 2011) on product or process..relates well to my research in terms of thinking again about what Im doing in terms of going forward. (I haven't considered since writing paper for the bridging module in July)...which i have to say was hard work for lots of reasons..refering to the previous blog 'writers block'. I really need to start working on finding another avenue. reflecting back on the paper there was alot of closed doors; however I also believe there are open ones too! I need to go back and unpick what I have found to date, perhaps there is something I have missed, that missing part??? where are you... 

"We are now living in an age where the recipe is more important than the cake". - Charles Leadbetter
http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.com/2011/07/product-or-process.html

No comments:

Post a Comment