Tuesday 28 February 2012

Help... ive hit a brick wall!!


Current thought process 2012




Im not doing well at the moment??? Ive lost confidence in my thinking, which means that Im not doing alot, don't get me wrong I think about my research all the time, hence the above planning. Im just not working on SE module (which is getting me down) not the module, but, how to apply myself...I feel I am not conquering anything and I suppose Ive lost my way??. What has confirmed this misery is the Research/Scholarly conference held last Thursday at The Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate. In the afternoon I facilitated and contributed to a forum in which researchers were given the opportunity to talk for 2 to10 minutes about their work and use peers to gain feedback, or better still gain a critcal friend. I recorded the forum, which I am still in the process of uploading onto Youtube (to long on both accounts of trying!). I shall put on blog once edited right down. Listening back I sound still nearly 2 years down the line and what I have also compared myself to Bournemouth last summer 2011, still very much abstract...I guess looking back on Bournmouth I can say more than 1 sentence (yes Im being hard on myself, but quite rightly so...this isn't good) I suppose the only good thing that came out of it was the response...questions rasied were 'Im I thinking about the process or the performance'? 'is media, that is, apparatus my concern'; 'thinking about the process, without any understanding of representation, students have no concept of what they are looking at?'  and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment